Just Another Change On Just Another Sea!

08:00:00

New things are about to happen! A change will come on my blog, not so much in the layout, but more in the content. I am going to let my mom write on my blog too. We decided to do this because she has so much knowledge in her and I believe she could help a lot of you out with her advice.





My mother has always been my biggest inspiration for my blog. The things I learned were a lot of self-taught knowledge and experiences, but my mom has always been the one who inspired me to be more spiritual. The beauty in this, even more, is that she did not only inspired me to be more spiritual but also to stay grounded. I see a lot of people really 'flying' when it comes to spirituality, do you know what I mean? That is often also the reason most people dislike spirituality because they al think it is so... high. But in reality, it isn't. You need to be able to stay grounded and also be in connection with the universe.

As you probably also noticed I have been a little MIA lately... my apologies for that! School exams are over and the 14th I'll have my results. Kind of scared because for some exams... it didn't really go the right way....

The past two weeks I noticed something very new to me. I have been at home the entire time, barely got out except for prom, and that was amazing! And I started getting this headache, it didn't feel good staying at home the entire time. This week I have been completely alone (well with my brother but there is not much company in that, he is always in his room) and I tried to cook healthy and every time it sucked... and that sucks... and I started feeling more down and down. Then yesterday I went for the first time alone in town. That was really enjoyable, really! People were all so nice to me and I had some conversation after a long time. The house I am in doesn't feel completely like my home and I started blaming it on the house. I felt disconnected with my environment and myself. Yesterday the tv channels started working again and the same evening I brought all my crystals down, my candles and my salt lamp and I was very happy that 'A Good Year' was on tv! I love that movie. And I feel like it was supposed to be that way. I started feeling more connected and enjoyed the evening! And the movies also showed me again that we should embrace life more!

So I decided to write again because that was my kickstart in the morning and I love doing this.

Now in the section portfolio, you'll find my work as a photographer and the paintings of me and my mom. I am taking at this moment a one-year online class photography and so far I enjoy it much! And art has always been a huge part of our lives and we would like to share that more with you. So in the section Other Artworks you'll find probably allot of painting, and if you like them, most of them are for sale, so please feel free to contact us if you are interested.

Also, I want to go more on adventures so there will be a lot more of travel blogs. There has always been something in me that wanted to explore the world we are on and it has been boiling even more lately! I mean, I have nothing else lately to do... and I really notice that sitting at home the entire time isn't for me. Altho I love that a lot, you can also just over do it hih.

But readers, how are you doing lately? What are you all up to? I would love to get to know you more! So please leave a comment below so that we can al chat!

Lots of love
Joëlle

Ps: I really missed writing! It really feels good to write again!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts