YouTube: How about my channel?

06:30:00



So, if you follow me regularly, you know that I had a goal, keeping my YouTube channel up to date by uploading every fortnight, and if you are following my channel you know that I didn't upload for the last view months... I have news...

If you think I quite the YouTube game, I am glad to tell you I didn't. Lately, I have been working a lot behind the scene, the reason is that I want to discover how I can plan it, what my style is and who inspires me. 
I noticed that most of the YouTubers talk in front of the camera, only for me this isn't really easy, I am better at voice overs and only the visual stuff. For example this song has a beautiful visual feature, I love it, and the song too! Song by Willy William- Ego


  • INSPIRATION AND STYLE
Here are two Youtubers I enormously adore:
-Rachel Aust
She is one of the most talented YouTubers I know, her visuals are always perfectly perfect and you can tell that she puts a lot of effort in her videos. She Inspired me to start seeing things different, not sticking to the basic 'sitting in front of the camera and talking'. Her videos give me a feeling of calm and freshness. I love it!

-CallMeKat
The reason I love her videos is because they are out of the norm. They vary from serious topic to very sensual video and they are made so darn good! She really does a good job at feeling what you should be feeling on this topic with the sound and the visuals.
So that is more the videos I am drawn to. 


  • PLANNING
I can plan my blog, I can plan my private life but I struggle with planning my homework and my videos...
The thing is that when I am about to film I need to be inspired, motivated and I want to feel my brain fueled with inspiration, but I am not always creative, and I struggle with finding the peace in my mind to get creative.
When I am doing this, for me it is extremely important to have a clean mind and a lot of times I don't because of school.
I am making view videos right now and the moment I will feel like I have created enough to start a base for my channel and upload more regularly I'll start uploading again, but I don't think that will be anytime soon, or maybe it will, we will see.

Keeping you guys up sometimes on the things I am doing is important right? :D
Lots of Love
~Joëlle~

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts