My All Time Favorite Beauty Supplies!

06:30:00

I am that kind of person that stays with the same make-up forever! And because I love these products so much, I am making a post about them! Yeah! I told you more beauty related post were coming! ;)


Yeah, finally another beauty related post. I just want to say a few things before I start. Make-up has never been something I would do every day. I dislike getting rid of it. I have quite a sensitive skin and that would only ruin my skin even more! I love beauty and everything that come with it, but
I feel like I have to love myself also for the person I am without. Make-up is for me something for classy occasions or on a funky day or a day where I have time. Often I see girls having it on every day and when you see them without I am shocked. I know almost nobody has a perfect skin but still, it's like all of the sudden you are so empty... I don't know, I just want people to know how I look with and without makeup. Does this make any sense to you?

O.K, Without further ado, let's jump right into the products I adore!

Face:

Foundation: 
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK: Super Stay 24H.
This is probably the first foundation that didn't break me out as much as all the other ones did. I barely feel that I have foundation on, to be honest, it's so light weighted and still gives a fair amount of coverage, not full coverage but just enough to hide any redness you may have. 

Powder: 
YVES ROCHER 100% natural origin.
I probably have talked about this powder before, I love that it has a very subtle shine to it, you barely see it, and I love that a lot. This also is a powder that doesn't break me out. 

Contouring and Highlighting:
MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON, Golden Sugar
Ever since I have this palette I am in love! You can do the contouring (without having any shimmer to it) and do a perfect highlight. you can add some shine to it with the blushes or the shimmery brown. 

Eyes:

Eyeliner and eye pencil:
I have 3 products that I use as an eyeliner because I totally suck at it otherwise haha, but it also depend if I have the time or if I feel like going fancy or maybe just trying to adjust the line a little more.
- L'ORÉAL PARIS, Super Liner Duo Precision.
This eyeliner is amazing! Yet sometimes I struggle with it, but practice makes perfect! This eyeliner has a point where you can choose between thick or thin and it is easy to handle. It is easier than the liquid eyeliner.
- RIMMEL LONDON, 001 Black, gel eyeliner.
I have always been a fan of gel eyeliner because I think it is easier to handle than any other eyeliner but I know some people hate it. I believe that if you have an angled brush you can master it pretty easy and also add a wing. At the moment I don't have an angled brush, I use a brush I got with it, and after some practice, I master it quite well. 
-RIMMEL LONDON,exaggerate, 26 | NOIR.
This is an eyeliner pencil, I use it to make a smoky eye or a basic quick eyeliner or I am just adding this to my waterline.  I really like this one too because it is probably the easiest to use, and that it has a sponge with it to make a smoky eye makes it even more lovable. 

Mascara:
YVES ROCHER, Sexy Pulp: 
I have been using this one for over 4 years!That's long. I just love that it is so easy to apply on almost every lash you have. I am usually running late for school and then I just apply two coats of it and done. The brush has this perfect curves that make it so easy to put it on.

Eyeshadow
I don't put very often eyeshadow on but most of the times I go for this palette:
W7 IN THE BUFF; natural nudes.
I just love that it is so easy to use hih, lovely colors and not expensive at all. 

Brows:
W7 IN THE BUFF; natural nudes.
Color Chocolat for my brow is perfect. I don't really like to do a lot to them because in all honesty I already think they are perfect. But sometimes I feel like filling them in just a tiny bit and then I use this palette. To highlight my browbone I use the color sand.

What are your favorite go-to makeup supplies?
Lots of Love
~Joëlle~


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts