The Importante Of Being Unhappy

23:05:00

While I was going through my Instagram pictures today I saw a picture where I said "Living the life I've always wanted"... Looking back at it, I really was happy! But in the past few weeks, I can't remember feeling really happy... this is what it taught me.



Don't tell my boss, but I am writing while being on my work... I just had this insight and since it is quiet here I decided to write.
You know I always hated people who were negative al the time, I still do! Because there is a fine line between being continuously unhappy and just not feeling optimal. I am not happy, I have evenings were the only thing I can do is cry because I hate everything, but you know, a lot of the times I stay optimistic because being al saby saby the entire time doesn't help you move on and work toward your dream life.
There is nothing wrong with being unhappy, but I believe that you should not only complain about it but also be grateful for it! Let me explain this ...

These moments are the times you learn the most! Just because of this simple reason. It is the moment you get the most insights because you make mistakes and you hate yourself for it, you learn to accept the facts and move on, you get yet another anxiety attack when you thought you were over that and you realize that what you are doing isn't right for you.

I can't say how often I am making the wrong choices! I beat the shit out of myself and hate myself for it. But I learn. I keep on going, try to start the next day up with a new and fresh feeling. Hoping, knowing that it is a new day and that it will go better.

It is part of life. And by feeling this emotion you will be even more be thankful for being happy again as soon as you are. A friend of mine has on what's app or Instagram a status "No Rain, No Flowers" and I couldn't agree more.

Try to see the meaning behind and I wish you lot's of luck.
Stay grateful!
Lot's of love
Christel Joëlle


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts