Back To Nature

08:00:00

I have been watching this cat in the prairie for I guess ten minutes now. It hasn't moved, he just sits there, looking around him. Seeing something, getting up and then just sits again. Observing and listening what happens around him. His ear moved from forward to backward, his head turns slightly looking back and forth. But still sitting in the same spot. I guess his butt made it warm and he doesn't want to move anymore hihi.
Oh wait, there is action, he see's something, his focus his straight, he gets up... and nope, he sit's again. But then he hears something, his curiosity gets him moving, he stands up, moves toward the sound, one paw at the time, moving with utmost carefulness and gentleness.
My thought; what is going to be his next move now?
He is just looking, again, observing. And suddenly I only see his tail whisking in the air. Where did the rest of his body go?
What did I miss? Does he finally have its prey?
And he moves again and goes back home. Without a prey as far as I can tell.


This morning I was doing the exact same thing as this cat. I sat there, looking outside with a cup of tea. I just woke up. It was around 8 a clock ish. I saw all different kind of birds, size Small to Large. I got up but then saw another bird, I sat again. Just looking and observing nature. When most birds were in the back of the garden and I could barely see them anymore I almost started crying.
I realized again how beautiful nature is. The beautiful colors all these birds had and how they were searching for food during winter. It remembered me the time I was still in synch with nature. When I didn't care if it was cold or warm, and just went outside and walked and played outside. I miss that person in me.

This is one thing that will help me push myself to achieve my dreams more. I want to be able to live in a small house, with nature all around me, being connected again. And following my passion as a photographer and herbal medicine one day hopefully!

What pushes you toward your dream?

Lots of love
Christel Joëlle




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts