My 5 Favorites Basic Make-Up Products!

12:00:00

As a being of the woman gender, I always enjoyed makeup. I wanted to know everything about it. I accumulated a lot of products and recently I decluttered … I wanted to keep what I needed and the everyday basics. So today I am sharing with you my 5 best basics!

I have been up to a lot, it doesn’t seem that way because my blog and Instagram a very silent but… well, I told you this a lot of times, school, work and I finally have my driver’s license! Anyway, I am quitting my job, and this means that I have MORE TIME FOR BLOGGING! Yeaahhh.
Back to the topic, about 5 years ago I really got into makeup, at the beginning I was really bad at it, I bought only the cheap stuff and that didn’t always work out well, I really was bad at it. Nowadays I have so much I only use about ¼ th of it and I thought by myself that it was probably the right time to declutter and only keep the things I really use.



Top Basic N˚1: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer  
I am not a girl with big under eye bags but I do have more than a few pimples to cover up. It works amazing, just enough coverage for me. I do put it under my eyes too but in a triangle shape to brighten up my look. Fresh and awake.



Top Basic N˚2: Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Girl, I am all about that glow, but having a combo oil skin type doesn’t look very cute on me, so with this mattifying powder, I make sure that my concealer is set 
and my face doesn’t look like a glowing disco ball!




Top Basic N˚3: Rituals Perfect Volume Mascara
This mascara, if applied well, give me length and volume. I love this product for on a daily basis because it has one of my favorite nourishing oils in it, Castor Oil. I have tried it for a month long, trying to heal and grow my lashes and it worked. So you can imagine how pleased I was learning that this mascara had Castor Oil in it. Now my lashes don’t just look good but are also nourished at the same time! The only negative side about this mascara is that it isn’t waterproof. But I know they do have a waterproof mascara at Rituals and I am planning on trying that one very soon out.







Top Basic N˚4: Clinique super balanced - shade 36 Beige Chiffon
I can stress enough about how a good foundation is important. Even when the shade is a little off I get uncomfortable wearing it. This foundation is so far the best match I could found. I absolutely love this foundation! It gives a silky finish (or dewy, gosh I love that word a lot, dewy Finish hihi) and enough coverage. Also, I have combo skin type and this stay on an entire day! It's not a full coverage because I don't find that comfortable, but it's just enough to even our my completions. I LOVE IT!







Top Basic N˚5: I heart Makeup – Death By Chocolate
My last product and also a pallet is this one. It’s a dupe but nevertheless, this product is amazing. It has a wonderful pigmentation and the colors are just stunning. I don’t really use this on a daily basis but it was just really worth it to mention.


Oh, I have a last minute addition actually, the L'ORÉAL Paris Brow artist Xpert is really nice, I use it for a month now and I am really happy with it. It doesn't make my eyebrows to on fleek, but still enough to make them look full and beautiful!

What are your daily basics?
I only use the first 4 products really on a daily basis, but the last one just needed to be mentioned, I do use it a lot!

Wish you a lovely day/night!
Lots of love
~Joëlle~

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts