Stop Suppressing Your Emotions!

08:00:00

So here I am sitting. I think I have not stopped crying since this morning. And I know, this is not going to be a funny, inspiring article, but this it is the article we should be open enough to tell. Because it matters.




I haven't been crying for no reason. I have been crying because I feel so separate from the world, from myself, from everything. You know that feeling when everything is about to fall apart in your life because major changes are about to happen? Well, that's the case in my life, just about right now.

And I have questions, so many questions. Only I can answer them... but because I feel so separate from myself, I can't at this moment.  And I know, very deep inside me, somewhere, it will all be okay. But it doesn't feel like that at this moment. It doesn't feel okay.

And when you feel like this, we should let our feelings be. We are not our feelings, and that feels kind of relieving, but we still do feel emotions. And letting it be, is very important. By not letting your emotions be, you'll become ill. For a while now I feel dizzy, spontaneously, I feel like throwing up, I don't feel healthy... Because I have been trying to suppress my feelings. Not talking about them makes it only worse.

So dear reader, if you ever feel down, upset, or lost. Just let it be, talk about it, cry, because crying is not a sign of weakness, it just shows that you have been strong for too long! Sink in that feeling for a bit, and let it be. After all, feelings are just clouds, dark clouds that need to let their rain fall, and then move on. They don't stay.

I have a few old articles, I still believe that negative emotions, stress and all the bad thing in life, cause illness.
If you find this as interesting as I do, here they are:

Let The Tears Roll Over Your Face Darling, IT'S OKAY.

&

Live Your Feelings



Sending you lots of love
Christel Joëlle 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts