The Little Things In Life!

08:00:00

Two years and 2 weeks ago, I started this blog. So to honor this, I am going to recreate my very first article, but on the topic that keeps me going these days. It's fun to see how things change over the years.


It's true, we often don't see the beautiful things in life, and we should celebrate them more often! We should celebrate them every day as a matter of fact. It is so good to mention what you are grateful for! So here is a list of the little things I appreciate in my life!


  • A good book
  • Some hot coco with coffee a la McKenna Kealyn (link here)
  • Candle light and tea
  • Meditation
  • Yoga
  • Fresh morning walks
  • Looking at breathtaking views
  • Photographing
  • Making art (painting or filming ...)
  • Smelling flowers
  • Drinking water
  • Waking up early in the morning, when everybody is still asleep
  • cuddling, walking and playing with my moms dog
  • Dreaming
I hope you enjoyed, let me know what makes you happy! Would love to know! 

Lots of Love and Light
Christel Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts