What Is Your Dream?

08:00:00

I have been thinking a lot more about my future lately. And if you have been reading my past articles, you know what struggle I went through. Reconnecting with your soul is what will bring you your souls dream back to life.




I worried a lot about my future this month. I never really had the chance to think about it because of school. My life was already filled with other things that I didn’t like that kept me busy and I remember me very vividly saying to my mom “ But I don’t want to do things I don’t like anymore. I want to live my dream.”

I want to live my dream!

What a rough realization when you suddenly don’t know what your dream is anymore.

So I did a lot of soul work. Some good old soul work! I had lost my self during all these years of school. I had lost my inner child, my intuition, and my higher self. But during all these years I kept my spirituality. Weird, because I wasn’t connected at all with myself nor the universe. Maybe I was searching for a way to stay spiritual while doing things I didn’t like. And because I wasn’t doing what I love, I couldn’t grow further. Let me tell you. I have never grown so much spiritual wise in such a short amount of time since school is over!

What I also have come to realize is that you may want to start this journey alone but sometimes other people will say something that just gives you an inner explosion of knowledge you totally forgot about. This is what happened to me.
My sister and I were on our way to a training session, and I was telling her about my struggles of not having a dream anymore. She didn’t even say something magical. It was something so simple actually. She asked me “What would you like to do if you didn’t need to worry about money?”. I said I didn't know… or did I? We had a trip of an hour and a quarter. And all of the sudden, I started rambling all kind of thing I would do if I didn’t have to worry about money.  

So Here I am, asking you, what is your dream? And if you don’t know, what would you do if you didn’t need to worry about money? Sit still for a moment, maybe meditate on this. And let me know. Next week, I’ll be telling you my dream.

I am still searching and reconnecting with my higher self, my soul, my inner child with my self.  I am so super excited for what may come to me. What the future holds in for me! I am so so excited to start getting to know my dream more and more. Finding my soul purpose.

I hope you are as excited as I am to embark in this new world that is slowly opening for me, but also to you! The universe only wants the best for us. Through the bad things and through the good things.


Lots love and Light
Christel Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts