I Have Dream, A Song To Sing

09:00:00

Having a dream is probably the best part of life. 

My dream, ha yes, I was going to tell you, but you see… I don’t know really where I am going. As figured out as I had it a month ago, as vague and unclear it is now.


They just formulated exactly what I wanted to say.

Tell me what is your dream? Maybe someone can get inspiration out of your dream! So please, leave a comment down below :D.

But, I know what I want. I want to see jaw dropping places, if this is through my work, personal travel destinations or just out of the blues… I don’t know, the only thing I know is that I love over-heating my brain by seeing beautiful, breath-taking, surreal places.

I feel like my purpose also is to help people. I know life nowadays can be tremendously horrible. Burn-outs here, anxiety attacks there… It’s not how we, beautiful humans as we are, are supposed to be. It’s good to feel adrenaline sometimes, but when it becomes a thing that is killing you from the insight out, it’s not good. As many of you may know I have had anxiety a lot of times, even a burn-out for a while… And I am so happy I have managed to remove anxiety from my life and keep burn-outs at bay. I want to help people to be able to live a beautiful, relaxed life. Like my neighbor would say “Chillax people!”.

By finding peace and serenity in your body, your mind and your soul, creativity will come back to you. And OH my, how I have noticed that. I believe that every human is born creative. Back in history, we needed to survive, to do that, we had to come up with creative solutions. Look where it brought us in this time period! Buildings reaching for the stars, airplanes, The most beautiful and economic cars! I would love to help people find their creativity back. In my case, through paintings, but you could be in whatever way creative as you want! Let it flow, find what feels good for you!

And at last, I want to share the world's beauty. Through my photography. I love photography because I can be able to show you the connection between a small human, and a majestic horse. I can show you how it feels to see a landscape where you just feel small, insignificant. Making people aware of what there is in life. I have thought about also including the negative side of life, but I know that there already is so much negativity, I only want to show you the beauty of this world. But still being aware that life isn’t only beauty. This through my blog articles probably.

On a private note ….

A personal dream of me is to find a connection with animals again. When I was young, I felt connected to animals. Since I moved to Holland I feel like I lost that. That’s probably also the reason why I always start crying when I talk about the horse I had… When I still lived in France I felt like me and she were connected, like we were one. But I haven’t felt that way since I moved with any other animal. I would love to take the time to find that back again. And something is telling me that I am on the right path.

Dream on, Dream big and enjoy life!


Lots of love,
Christel Joëlle



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts