It Will All Be Alright // Believing In The Universe

08:00:00

Seasons go by, and so does seasons in our life, if it is from growing up to puberty, adulting, aging... it is not easy. But here is what you should not forget!


The first thing I thought of today was a quote from Truth and Dare Movement, it's a beautiful podcast if you are wondering. And they said "it is funny because, watching movies you don't realize it, but it almost always starts with a quest, then the entire moving is about solving it, coming somewhere then going backward and finding another solution, and then the last 10 min everything gets solved. It is kind of like life."
In life we have seasons. And for example, now I feel like I am in the season adulting. Absolutely! I have heaps of questions. How am I going to make enough money to get a place on my own? Where will I live? How far will that be from my family? What job could I do to make money? Basically, how am I going to survive this?!

And I believe in the power of the Universe. I believe that everything is meant to be. That where I am right now is the exact place I need to be. But sometimes it's like your mind, your thoughts, your fears takes it over and you completely fall off track and feel bad about yourself. It is also so scary. But so exciting...!

I think that adulting really is just you, finding you path from now on in life without your family. Rediscovering what you really, as a person want in life. 

Having a dream from here on is really helpful! 

I think that this needed to be said before I tell you my dream. While coming up with your dream, you can make it as beautiful, fairytale like as you want, but we should absolutely not forget the real deal in life. Living space, job and money management is as important these days. 

Dream on, dream big, visualize it and make it come true. But also remember that where you are now, is exactly where you need to be. Be patient with the future and grateful for the present. 

Very much love,
Christel Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts