A Letter ...

07:00:00


Hello, my dear old friend,

I know I haven't written to you in a while... I've wanted to, but never really had the chance.
I miss you, I really do.
You always give me the greatest insight, even tho most of the time... I forget them.

I have a dog now, and I have been working even harder on my mental health. Last year really was bad. I still sometimes feel anxious at the idea of how depressed I actually was. It was not smart of me not to get help, especially after everything that had been going on, but I am here now.

My sister started her business in France, it's called Triquetra. the stables are already fully booked and she works a lot! I am so proud of her.
I started working as a photographer, I really want to get work as a content creator, but I haven't achieved much yet... And I started an Etsy shop, I still need to do a lot to make that work but I am determined to have sold some products by the end of the year.

I must admit that 2018 hasn't been that miraculous to me, but I do wonder how your year is going, so please write me!

I will be writing a lot more, I really want to end this year well.

That being said, I am also taking my Instagram more serious. Check it out, it's @Christel.Joëlle 

Warm hugs,
Christel Joëlle

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Popular Posts