Let Me Introduce Myself

10:00:00


Becoming a parent is not always the easiest thing to experience. And of course, you want to make the best out of it. For me it meant looking deeper into myself and life, so began my spiritual path.
Years later, life puts you in another setting: circumstances made us leave the home where we felt so comfortable for years, our children became grown-ups and this makes your role as mother change, and then we found ourselves in a marriage that does not work any longer and you have the feeling that your whole life falls to pieces.

You have to find a way to start all over again.

All those events make you live more conscious. You do not take anything for granted anymore and while trying to go on you learn so much that you first want to share it with your children, so they can learn from it and feel supported. And finally, Joëlle asked me to join her blog from time to time, to share some of my thoughts and emotions with more people all over the world.
And that’s how I ended up here.

I hope my small contribution will be able to help some of you to overcome the sad feeling we so often struggle with.
Because we all have to fight them and sharing makes it easier.
I wish everybody a life filled with happiness and lots of chances
Warm regards,
Esmeralda

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts