The After School Routine

06:00:00

When I come home from a long and exhausting day of school, the only thing I can think of is getting relaxed. I love coming home and enjoying not using my brain for a while, be by myself, enjoying the silence. Here is my After School Routine.



I really enjoyed not having any voice over to this one because then everyone can understand it. It's a very chill out video.


For the once who love to read my morning routine:

  • First thing I do when I come home is grabbing myself a cup of tea and a cookie, or a healthy snack.
  • I sit at the bar with my mom usually for about half an hour listening to her and telling my storie.
  • Then I go upstairs to my room to relax some more, checking my social media and stuff.
  • After a while doing that I head over to my computer and start working on eather my blog, or my homework.
  • Then it's Food Time!!
  • Heading upstairs, finishing my homework.
  • And relax some more.
  • Whatching a serie downstairs with my mom.
  • And at last Netflix/YouTube and chill.

Let me know how your After school Routine looks like!!
Lots of Love
~Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts