Get The Style #1: Finding Your Style

07:30:00


The other day someone took a snapchat picture of me... I was shocked! I felt horribly bad dressed and insecure... I was so unhappy with the way I looked. All of the sudden my self-confidence went from almost 80% to 35% or even lower... From that moment, I decided I had to get myself together and find my style again, my look.

So... I know I haven't really upload any fashion related post... this was because I just didn't really felt like it... But I love Fashion, I always have, but the style I love... I never really dare to wear it... why? Because I am shy I guess...

Finding your style isn't a big of a deal in my mind, I don't believe anyone should have only one style, why one style when there are so many?
So I decided to go with a color scheme, well, even that is probably one of the hardest things to me, but I decided to go for Black and white, Bordeaux red and neutrals, and maybe some other colors too...
Here are a view pictures that I have taken from WeHeartIt and Instagram that I absolutely love!!!

Chic & Comfy:


I love this look! It's chic but still comfy. One thing I love about this is that it looks like you put a lot of effort in searching what you would wear but as a matter of fact you were just hanging around in your house and didn't want to change to go out so you just throw on some chic heels and a jacket and you're good to go.

Going Out Chic:


OMG, I love these looks, bodycon has always been one of my favorite looks ever! For a night out I won't mind wearing this, but I never really go out, I am not that much of a social person ...
I love it because it really shows your body nicely. It can accentuate your waist and for a night out I want to feel sexy, and this really does the job... I will still feel a little insecure tho...

The Lady Sports:





This one is getting pretty trendy right know. This is a sporty look but it can also turn out somewhat sexy and less baggy if you style it right in my opinion. What I also love about this is that if you are just chilling home, same as the "chic & Comfy" you can just throw on some heels or sneakers and you're good to go. And it looks pretty stylish too ;)


Casual School Day: 














Ahh, the casual look to school, classic one. As you can tell, I love knitwear, I wish I could even wear it in the summer.... :} So for school I would love to dear to wear sometimes the styles listed above, but I also think you should be dressed a little normal for school, I mean, it's school and ain't nobody got time to dress up. So you have to stay casual... I love that adding a pair of ripped jean, a jacket, and a scarf can make a look so much more put together. Although a simple look with just a leather jacket and Nikes can make a whole lot of difference!

There wil be a "How to find your Style" blog post up soon! 

What is your favorite style between those?


Lots of love
~Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts