My Skin Care Routine // 2016

07:00:00



After a view weeks having pimples everywhere, my skin is getting better. The only thing I did was some simple changes in my life! Who would have thought that little changes could make such a difference?!

Just a view week before Christmas I started getting pimples everywhere. On my neck, on my cheeks, on me chin... I had to use a winter foundation because my Yves Rocher foundation is way to dark! Never have I ever had a skin in such a bad condition... Okay, maybe that's a little exaggerated, but still, it was bad enough to make me realize I needed to change some things in my life.
 My daily skin care Routine:
  •  I started by using again my Yves Rocher Sebo Végetal , this is a purifying gel for oily skin like me. I use this morning and evening. My skin feels fresh and healthy, and not so oily anymore and after using it a week I can see some difference. I love it!
  • After cleansing my face I  use my Yves Rocher Sebo Végétal Purifying Micellar Water 2 in 1. This is a toner and it purifies your skin. My skin feels amazing after using it.
  • Sudocrem has been my to-go-to when I have wounds on my face or some redness. It is a miracle product! After two day the redness and wounds are almost gone! This is my holy-grail!
  • At last I add a touch of Rituals nourishing body cream, the one that I am using right now is "Touch of Happiness". I don't know if it is for men or not, my father says so, my mother said not, But I love the smell.
Weekly Routine:
Once a week I use a scrub from Yves Rocher, the Fruity Scrub and the Cooling effect Mask.
Let me know what products you are using!
I made some changes in my life for a better skin and a more productive day:
I sleep earlier and wake-up earlier
Make sure that I was at least once a day my face with the products listed above
Working out ( Blogilates Calendar)
Drinking more water
Being more outside, and if I am not outside I open my window in the morning.
What product and routines did you adapt for a better skin? And what products do you use? Would love to know!

Lots of love
Joëlle


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts