New Year Resolutions of 2016!

08:00:00


It's funny how everybody feels like new year is a new chance to start all over again. I don't really make new year resolutions anymore, I make New Day resolutions!

It all started a few years ago, I figured out that making new year resolutions wouldn't work for me, I wish I belong to the 17% of the population who really achieved their New Year Resolutions... but I don't. This year I realized that every day can be a new chance, a new life, a new you, from that moment I started making My day resolutions. It's like a daily goal thing, except... a little different. This doesn't mean I have new resolutions every day.
Still I like to visualize my year, how it is going to be. Law of attraction says that if you truly believe in it, you visualize it, you know it's going to be that way, it will be that way. And I am a big believer of the Law of Attraction.

My Sort of New Year resolutions:

- know my passion
- Stay organized
- Stay motivated for school (* Soon on my blog*)
- And of course, pick up pilates again!

These are things I actually almost mention every day in my New day resolutions.
Since I've been so down, I feel like I lost my passion, and I am not sure how to find it back, but this year I will find it! I know I will! Last year I believed that I would finally find myself again, and guess what? I found myself in one of the darkest days of my life!

Staying organized has always been something extremely difficult, but since last month, I have never been that organized, it creates clearness in your mind and it helps me so much to stay on track with my homework and hopefully also my blog and my YouTube channel ... :)

School hasn't been a happy place for me the last view years, and it's hard to see the positive side of it after such a long time. I know school can be a fun place, and I know this year it will be better.

I did for two years pilates with Cassey Ho on a schedule, I loved it, I felt alive, happy, full of energy and concentrated! All those good feelings make me wanna pick it up again, and I will! I do it for the feeling! For the love of Pilates.

What are your resolutions for this year?? Every day is a new day, this means you can always start over again, at any time you want! Don't forget that!

Happy New Year!
Lots of love,
Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts