What I've Learned in 2015!

08:30:00

This year was, I think, for me quite a long year. Never have I ever struggled so much with myself. Yes, Since I moved to the Netherlands, it hasn’t always been easy, but that was because of uncontrollable things that happens… This year, I’ve learned things the hard way…

This year was very unorganized for me, even the year before I was more organized. I haven't been following any workout calendar from Cassey Ho, haven't been planning my days, and I can say I didn't achieve the goals I had for this year, which was mainly vlogging and keeping a blogging and  making it official. One thing I did achieve was to learn to be myself again. Since the moment we moved to the Netherlands I change, and I tried to fit to the society here, I think everyone would do this in order to survive, it's a natural thing.
Soon after this new school year started I got sort of depressed, I say depressed not because I officially was diagnosed as depressed but I say it for me, to give it a place, by giving it that name I realize more that I need to take care of myself and stick to routine, I notice major differences in my way of thinking, my way of feeling and I am much more productive!

Here are things that I have learned this year:
  1.   The only person you can truly rely on is yourself…
  2.  Feeling something is better than feeling nothing…
  3.   Sometimes, your life can be a fairy tale. Even if it’s just for a second.
  4.   Having a routine can truly help you get it back together again.
  5.   Your life does not get better by chance; it gets better by change. –Jim Rohn
  6.   The only person that will ever be able to love you, and live with you, is yourself, so you better love yourself.
  7. People complain about other people not treating them right, but are you treating the people the way you want them to treat you?
  8.     Even if you were there for them all the time, even when you were tired, feeling sad on your own, don’t expect them to do the same for you… Do It because it’s your priority.
  9.   In everyday is something positive, you just have to search for it.
  10.   Nothing happens as planned.
But he, life's Good! What are the things you learned this year? I would love to know!

Hope you all enjoyed reading this!
Lots of love!
Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts