5 Things You Must Include In Your Morning Routine

08:30:00


I try to find for myself ways to get me out of bed, and specially on school days! Last week was killing for me, never had I ever felt so lost. And then, getting up in the morning is the hardest thing ever. But to make it a little happier I found some little things.

If you want a personal life update comment below.


So for me, the first thing I do is putting my cute rose lights on. It’s not very bright light and give a lovely feeling. And at the same time it gets you out of bed ;) It brings me joy when I see it and I get the time to wake up at my own rhythm.


I don’t think breakfasts are the most Wonderful thing in life but I do love to make it smell good in the morning or see a lovely, well put together breakfast. First, if you have fruits at home (which we almost never do…) use it, it will look so nice and cute and DELICIOUS. I make for myself a toast or just easy biscuits. If I had to choose, I would choose Toast… It smells do freaking delicious!


If the weather is O.K I love to go outside. Even in the dark mornings. There is something about the freshness and the silence, the idea that most people nearby are just like you, waking up… makes me feel so calm. The fresh air filling your longs and the silence is just what I need in the morning.


Actually this is something I do in bed but stretching is …how can I describe it… So relaxing…?! It’s like your muscles are finally waking up after a long sleep and there getting ready for yet another exhausting day. But he, there stretched so they will help you get through it!


Finally, I like to give myself some love. Wash my face and enjoying the cute light, taking time to make sure that I feel confident in what I am wearing and that, even if I know this is going to be another exhausting, I will be positive and prepared to every mishap that will come.


So my loves, I hope this will help you too to make your morning a little more joyful.


Lots of love and Good Luck

Xxx Joëlle


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts