Curent Beauty Favorite // 2016

07:30:00

I have never done a post on this before, why? Well because my skin breaks out tremendously quick and I have never used on a daily basis make-up. I also never have much to say about it.., I love make-up but some how...writing about it isn't my thing.

 As I said, I never really wore make-up on a daily basis, but when I do wear make- up These are my to-go-to products:


  • Maybelline New York/ Super stay 24H. This one, miraculously doesn't break me out that fast. I think because it's a light and breathable foundation. It stayed on even when I was working-out and it has no fragrance. I won't say it stayed on 24H but it does a good job (I need to go on the bike to school (which means 11 km to school and 11 back), It stayed on quiet wel when I came home, I worked-out after school. Next day no break-out)
  • Yves-Rocher 100% natural origin. This is a loose powder foundation, I use this one to set my make-up most of the time because other loose powders break me out. It has a light shine to it which gives you a beautiful glow and sometimes I use it a to highlight my face.
  • H&M Bronzing powder. Sometimes, I like to contour a little. Then I use this one, it doesn't have that shine it like most bronzers have.
  • Otherwise for contouring I'll use Revolution (Makeup Revolution London) blush palette to contour and highlight. I don't really have something to say about the bronzing products, but If you have comment below! would love to hear what you think about it!)
  • Rimmel Londen Exaggerate. This is a crayon eye-liner with a sponge on the end to smug it out. I love this one because you can put in on your waterline. I use this one as base for my winged eye-line and I love it so much. I have very oily eye but this one doesn't smug at all!
  • Rimmel Londe 001 Black Gel Eyeliner. This is so black! Love it! it comes with a brush, I needed to get the hang of that brush first but know everything goes super smooth and it's just super easy and beautiful! 
I am a huge lipstick fan so I'll just mention the two that I wear the most.
  • Hema Soft Matt lipbalm in shade 02. This is a nude pink I guess, it's not a color that pops out a lot, and it's isn't really a lip-balm, it's more of a lipstick, it's not shiny and I wear it supper often, it stays on the whole day, even when you eat much.
  • Essence XXXL long-lasting lipgloss. Now let me tell you this really isn't a long lasting lipgloss, but I love the nude color it is and I love the the soft matt finish.
Like I said, I don't really know what to say about it, but Let me know what your daily or To-go-to make-up product are, would love to know so that I can try some!

Lots of love,
Joëlle 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts