What Is In My Road Trip HandBag

08:00:00

So I've mensioned almost everything that I take with me but then I realized that that one thing that is following me all the time is my handbag with all my important stuff. How could I forget that? Anyway, I thought it would be lovely to share it with you.

I have with me a very old handbag from Paris, I usually only use it for travel. There is not much to say about it, it's just all the time with me. So this is what I have with me in Photograph style (because I though that would be a fun way to show you and improve my photograph skills):

Labello, Yves Rocher perfume, Sanex Deo, Make-up bag, Flower hair clip, Card Holder

Sportlife gum, Bic pen, 2 little note books, sunglasses, headphone


What is in your bag when you are going on a trip?
Lot's of love
x- Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts