Current Reads #1

08:00:00


So I love reading what the Current Reads are from other bloggers and I Always get books that they read (not all book but some really get my interest) So I want to share with you my Current Reads (also the ones that I took with me to France)

I wasn't a book fan until 2 years ago (I moved ... but you already know that story, I wil make a specifiek post on that), I had to amuse myself, having no friends, so that's why I got into it. And I start loving blogs just this summer.

Here are my current reads:

It's not how good you are, It's how good you want to be by Paul Arden: It's a very visual book but it's very motivated! I will reread it because my head is a lot of time full and then I don't remember what was just said.

Whatever you Think, Think the Opposite by Paul Arden: Also an amazing book by Paul Arden, very inspirational too. I loved it.

L'appel de L'ange by Guillaume Musso: French book that goes about a woman and men who bump into each other and let there stuff fall, they have the same Phone and the Phone get switched. Then there is a whole secret life the woman is living and so is the man. I loved it and it's definitely a reread book! If you love reading French this is a good book, It's so captivating. But there is love and thriller and some nonstop read moments. Overal I loved it.

Little Grandmother by Kiesha Crowther: A very spiritual book that goes about Kiesha and what she experiences with the universal creatures (I love to call them magical creatures) and in overal it's a magical book, so I you like to read book that are a little spiritual this is a wonderful book. In the end you can decide if you believe it or not ( I do believe it).

Bloemen voor Boeddha by Marian Henderson: A book about the Boedhisme, and the story of Marian Henderson. I am not done reading it but when I am done I will make another review. So far I like it. It's just very informing.

So I hope you enjoyed! If you did leave a comment below :)

What's your current read?
Lot's of love
x- Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts