Get Ready With Me 7/8 Hour Trip

08:00:00

My N.1 advise is always wear as much as you can when you travel.Well my friend, let's show you what I wear when I am in the car On my way to the beloved France.

When I am going to France (or back) my mother wants to get early up so that we have a little of afternoon to spend in peace. In the morning the car is cold so I have my biggest clothes on, I also am very sleepy and that causes cold too. When the afternoon comes, the sun shines into the car, and the car gets warmer, so I get the warm clothes of and drop them where my foots are (my foots are almost Always cold, I have it from my mother, she has cold foots too).

I am that sort of girl that wear jeans on a 7/8 hour trip because it gives me the feeling I am a little prepared for when the trip is over. After the trip we get some food in the house and I will be almost prepared for grocery shopping.

But this is what I am wearing:
- sweater
- Tank top (for when it gets too hot)
-  A jean
- Shoes (easy ones with socks)
- (to be sure not to have it cold I have a big vest besides me)

No jewels for me on a trip, besides I love jewels only for night out. I am an earing fan but I won't even wear that on the trip.
Shoes are Always very enoying in my opinion, I take some flat shoes or sneakers, you know, just easy to put on.

Then the Phone comes in, I Always make sure I have some games and music on my trip so I don't get bored, my mother has some Cd where you can sing along. Some games I like to play are:
  • boom bots
  • agent Alice
  • adventure Escape: Murder Manor

So yep, that's it for today I guess.

 
What do you wear when you are going on a tip?
Lot's of love
x- Joëlle

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog from From Roses :D It's so funny that we both wrote a roadtrip post today! haha. Anyways, I loved your blog, you have a new follower here :) hope to hear more from you soon. Good luck in your trip!
    xx,
    Dany | Dew Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dany! Thank you, I am gonna check that post out :) x-Joëlle

      Delete

Popular Posts