Take your Time Out

08:00:00



Sometimes you feel like your hobby is getting you work, and when that comes up, it's time for a moment to relax and take a break. Here are my best advises taking a break from the online world and refined joy in your blog/hobby.

At this moment I feel like I must make a blog post and I know too that that isn't the way it is supposed to be. So I take a break so that I can focus again on what I love. The best thing you can do at that moment is just accept that your passion is not making you happy because you feel like you need to make it to keep the traffic coming on your site.

When I feel like that I like too:

Take a bath: taking a bath is relaxing, no it's not problem solving but sometimes when you are in bath or in the shower that is the place you think the most (I know I do... do you?) And then you come with some great ideas.

Give yourself a SPA day: Do you! If you want your nails to look beautiful, go make your nails beautiful, if you want to smell awesome, take a bath, clean yourself at the top and enjoy. You can do anything that you like on a spa day... clean your face, your hands etc...

Read a book: I would not suggest a feel good book but if you are into that, do you girl, but for me it doesn't work, I Always get the feeling that that is just a book and my life is not fun... understand? So I like to read mindful books or thrillers.

Remember why you started? Yes I do, I needed a place where I can talk fearless about the things I love and enjoy and keeps me thinking. My hobby is learning more and more about photography and blogging. If your hobby is ridding horse (like me too :) ) but you only need to do champions, there is no fun to it anymore, go to your horse for example and have a walk or just be with him. You know why you love it from within, I know why I love ridding horse but I Always forget it and that's why sometime I don't work with my darling 2 weeks... But I love her and she knows this.

I would not recommend going online, online is place where peoples life look better than reality, the online world is most of the time fake. I am not saying this counts for everyone and everything but people try to make you see the highlight of there life, you won't share you sad life on twitter, your blog or instagram right?

So my friends, I hope this helped you a little.
What do you do when you have the feeling your blog is running out of content?
Lots of love
x- Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts