Packing for France

08:30:00



Oh my, Oh my, I am so exited to go back to France! It's a big challenge because the place I am staying doesn't have wifi, yes, it's a place in the middle of nowhere. And today I am going to show you how I pack for one week in one little travel bag!

It's a little house I am going to with mom and our lovely friend. We are all a little spiritual too so this is gonna be promissing! I do want this for so long, being alone with my mom, I've been craving this since we moved to the Netherlands. I Always used to be alone with her in france for 2 years and now I live back in a full house (Brother; father, sister, mother and me). Huge change! No I am not totally alone with my mom but the friend who is going with us has become more of a very good friend so I really don't mind.

The car we are going with has a small bagage place so we need to fit everything in a little bag. My bag looks like this and is around 40x15x30 (lenght; width; height ).
Let's jump right in to packing!

Because I am going to see my lovely friends (with swimmingpool) I pack at first my swimmingstuff. The next thing that is very important, What Is The Weather Up To? So let's check it out. The weather is not that promissing, but I know that most of the time the weather isn't really going to be the way they say it's gonna be, so I just prepare myself for every weather sorts.
Things I take with me in my bag are:
- pyjama
- underwear
- High Neck Cut Out Shoulder Blouse (boohoo.com)
- 1 black H&M Short
- 1 Colorfull dress
- 1 knee high jean
- 1 cropped tank top
- 1 peplum shirt (forever21)
- 1 skater skirt (forever21)
- 1 pair of knee high socks (wine color)
- 1 Flanel (red/black)
- 1 jean
- 1 Workout top
- My yoga pants
- And Ma Trouse de Toilette ( a la French)

Now You are probably thinking: "And The shoes?" Well my friend the shoes we have them either on or loos in the car. I take with me my sport shoes (it's amazing to have a run in a nature ) my sneakers, and a pair of low heels.

The next post will be a GRWM and there I'll show you what I am wearing on my way to France.

I hope you all enjoyed this post!
What do you take with you on a holiday/roadtrip?
Lot's of Love
x- Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts