5 Amazing Get Ready For School Tips | Back to School #2

08:00:00



Can't you fall asleep the evening before school ? Are you stressed? Did you make plans but are afraid not to stick to them? Well then, my friend, I totally understand you! Here are my 5 best get ready for school tips!

I know that a lot of people make promises to themselves but get lost in them after 2 weeks, I have that problem too, although last year went pretty great if I may say so. I am sure this is going to help you!


- Waking up in the morning, especially in winter is very hard, but there is one thing that we actually adjust to, it's the time. When school is over (Holiday) we find ourselfves waking up at the time we normally wake up for school, that's because our body is prepared and used to it. It's a routine. If you sleep earlier, and wake up earlier it's much easier to concentrate in class and wake-up. So make sure that 2-3 days before school you start to sleep on time (before 11Pm)and... this is optional but I would suggest  waking up on the time you would normaly wake up for school. It creates a routine and you will eventually get used to it.

- I Always, Always forget something if I prepare my bag in the morning, so prepare clothes and your school bag the night before PLUS you can sleep longer in the morning :)

-Make a Morning list: *My alarm goes of at 6.30 am, I stay about 15 min in bed trying to motivate myself for the day, but this also takes, sometimes, longer then 30 min... 7 Am... Crap... Need to get reading in 30 min... *
I am pretty sure I am not the only one with this problem thats why now I made a morning list:
Do I have:
-My Keys
-My Scarve
-My Lunch
-My Phone
-My earphones
??
LIFE SAVING! Also keep them al at the same place so that your not searching for your keys... It's hard to search for your keys when you are stressed out and yelling at your sister because you can't find them... happend to me... lots and lots of times...

- Know the look you are going for, I usually don't go crazy with make-up to school... “Why waking up earlier and lose one hour of sleep for make-up! Crazy people...”. But when I do want to put make-up on I know exactly what I am going for, so that makes it a lot quicker to do. Oh and I hate eyeliner when I am going to school! I never get it right...


- Get a Routine/ Make a schedule. First things First, you will be able to stick to it if you stay realistic! Don't make it to Schedule like, do as if everything takes 3 hours to do even if it takes just 30 min, this way you'll have enough time and space to do your thing. By creating a routine, you create a certain way of living, the pattern of your life, and this will help you stay on track, but remember, it takes a month before it becomes your routine! But the most important is making it realistic.

So My loves, these are my tips, what is your best Get Ready/Prepared for school advise?
Lots of love
x- Joëlle

PS: Sorry for just uploading now, had a busy week... school started...

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts