Big small World...

08:00:00


So I went to France, planning on relaxing and enjoying my time but instead it got a little different from my planning...

I don't plan things usually and I didn't but my plan was to see nobody, to just relax and enjoy the French summer feeling. When I arrived at the house everything was fine, then we went grocery shopping, everything went fine, until that moment I saw my old crush... my mind got just a little crazy... with a lot of questions... “OMG is that him? Did he see me? What did he get dreadlocks?! Wait he actually saw me just about right now...! Uhm, should I hug him, or just do the 2 kisses? I mean we were best friends he didn't really knew I was into him... But would he act strange....” In the end he was freaking surprised to see me and got all exited and hugged me very tight and jump (while hugging me). All the grocery shopper and workers were looking at us. I was really happy to see him though! He apparently too. We had a little chat and then he gave me his number so we could meet again. And we did.

This was the first unexpected thing.

Next I saw an old English friend of my parent and I was so surprised and choked that I couldn't stop laughing (also a relieve from what just happened with my old crush) And the guy was half drunk so he was very funny.

The next day I woke up and I had a lot of pain in my lower belly and every girl knows what this means... Yes I got my favorite monthly party! Hurray! We went to the pharmacist to get so pills and they worked but it took 2hours to really do his job. That day I didn't do much and finally got time to read “L'appel de l'ange” and enjoy the warm weather.

We had a lot of special moments and very spiritual talks... a lot of spiritual talks.
I saw people I didn't want to see.
I had an appointment with that guy and we only had one our so that was little of a downer...I saw an old friend where I used to fight a lot with when we were kids and she did not change a bit, well she did become a bit more beautiful. But she got me all empty, I was really tired after seeing her.

It doesn't sound like an extreme week but it really was! I enjoyed it and miss France even more now.
 What do you do on a holiday?
Lots of love
x- Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts