Ultimate self-care #1: Feed Your Soul

07:30:00

Hiiiiii, how y'all doing. Today I finally came up with my new topic for the next two weeks! These two weeks we are going to focus on The Ultimate Self-Care, because its important to show yourself some love!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"You have to live with yourself for your entire life, so you better start treating yourself with love and kindness!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

So once in a while you need a day off, and not just the waching netflix the entire day day off (what I have been doing for the past view weeks...), no I am talking about the "Soul Feeding" day off. We all know how it is to be not creative, have a writers-bloc (for you writers out there), not being able to come up with a solution for a super small problem... And these are the moments you actually need a "Soul feeding" day off.

There are a lot of benefits to a day off, but more and more I feel like watching movies the entire day is just an escape from real life. If you want to be able to get yourself back in the game every week you need sometimes to take a good "Soul Feeding" break, something that makes you want to live life again to the fullest and enjoy what you are doing.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Do what you love,
But also,
Love what you do!
_________________________________________________________________________________

First I am going to explain how I will do this, and then next I will tell you how the people around me take their day off and what I have read.

I most likely see a day off as a SPA day... you know the "treat your body right" day. But sometimes I feel like going deeper than only showing some love to my body. 
Here are the things I like to do:

  • - Write down all the things that I like about my personality
  • - Write down all the things that I would like to work on
  • - Write down how I can work on the things I want to work on.
  • - Meditate... without timer, just as long as I feel I need it
  • - have a walk, a jog, riding my horse, go into the city, look around...
  • - find inspiration (looking at people, what is their style? Seeing things they do where I can write a post about...)
  • - Read an inspirational book like The secret, The power, Deepak Chopra, Happinez, Paul Arden, Kevyn Aucoin ...
  • -Photograph everything that makes me happy
  • -Do nothing and listen to the sounds around me
  • -Really enjoy what I am eating

It's quite something hih, but I really enjoy days like these.
Here are the things people around me do to  have a "Soul feeding" day:

  1. Learn something new, like a language or playing an instrument
  2. Have a magnesium bath, this helps to relax and feel better
  3. Read
  4. Go to a nature place and feel the pure air entering their lungs
  5. Listen to music
  6. Start a painting
  7. Practice gratitude
  8. Strength the body
  9. Get a massage

It would be awesome if you could tell us what your "Soul Feeling"off day would look like! 
Lots of Love
~Joëlle~

❤️

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts