INNER LIFE

10:00:00





I have a notebook in which I write my deepest wishes. Like a “dreambook”.  To dream, as a verb; and “dream” as a noun. It started as a means to share my “dreams” with the universe. Books such as “The Secret” make us believe that when we speak out confirmations and visualize, it will soon become true.
So my book is filled with expressions like: “it would be great if …….” Or: “ I want …….. (instead of what I do not want), and detailed descriptions of my deepest longings.
In the meantime, time has passed and when I read all my “letters” in this notebook again, I feel very urged to throw it all away.
Not only do we realize during time passes that our wishes change, or that we forgot about mentioning some important parts in them, but being confronted with life passing by we ourselves do change. And the things we wrote down in the first place do not seem to meet our standards anymore because we have grown, our mindset gets more mature, wiser, the door opens itself for the greater good in our way of looking at the world and our life in particular.
Instead of dreaming, we do better to wake up. Because dreaming, as I know now, is working on your consciousness, every step of the way, every moment of our life.
To walk that path of consciousness and getting more and more skilled in doing this, it will get us, eventually, at that point where we finally wanted to arrive in the first place.
But you do not get there without any efforts. You have to stay vigilant, every moment, and that is a hard thing to do.
Your final destination lives in your heart
But the only way to reach it, is to stay on a path of constant awareness. To keep on seeing the beauty in everything that comes your way; to let dominate the silver linings over the dark clouds.
To discover the smallest possibilities that turn up in front of you.
It is a difficult thing to do, to stay aware of, but that is the whole and only secret.
The end of the line is not your goal. Your path towards the end is.
Life is a journey and we have to try to remain open on every road we walk  and through every window we look.
Only then we will finally reach our final destination.

Love
Esmeralda


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts