19 Years Ago... And I am Grateful!

08:00:00

(*A message in honor of my birthday*)We all think too much about the so very positive things to be grateful for, while on the other hand, it is just hidden in the moments that we count as our dark times that are the ones we should be the most thankful of.




19 Years ago I was born on a sunny morning, Thank God. 19 Years ago I knew so much and could do so little. 19 Years ago I gave my all to my mother, literally. Another thought that runs too is that longer then 19 years ago I fought for this life with trillions of other .... seeds? haha.

It's been a long time (haha yeah sure, 19 years... long) that I am on this earth. I am absolutely not going to tell you what I have learned in all these years. Nah, I am going to share you the moment that made my heart burst and cry from joy.  The life lessons will be for next years ;). Ahah, be prepared, no for real, be prepared!

I like to think I am different than other girls. I am an old soul in a pretty young body, and I haven't met any old souls at my age yet... I am not really a party girl unless I am with people I honestly love and enjoy being with. I think way too much, and yes sometimes it drowns me but I get some good insight from it. I am an introvert but with the right people, I am an extreme extrovert. I love rainy days. And sunny day's, I love every day of the year! I can't stand watching series, I get this weird feeling like I am the person and my mind gets's completely sucked into the series and I sort of like become that person, it a horrible feeling... I even start talking in my head like them... ugh no thank you, I can't.

Okay, wait... is this a get to me know me? Hahah, if you stick around here from time to time you know all these things already.

The thing is, 19 years ago I started, thanks to my mom and dad, living on this planet, in this world. I became a human being. A girl, a woman.
And I am immensely grateful for everything that has happened in my life.
Right now, I am going to celebrate life. On my own way... which means, having only my family and some other people for dinner and spend the rest of the day enjoying the fact that I am alive and surrounded by people that honestly love me and care about me.

Can you believe it... In all these years it never rained on my birthday, yet this year... it does rain...

A moment I celebrate fully is the moment I felt one with my horse. This story is a known one to my dearest followers. if you don't know about it, here is the article about me and her. ... oh no link to find...? guess I didn't really talk about that moment.
One evening my sister and I went for a horse ride. This time on our land, we had about 5 hectares. We had this crater, we always believed a meteorite fell in it once, or a ufo landed there... anyway, we loved racing up the hill with our horses and I remember so vividly that I let everything loose, told to my horse to just go for it, I trusted her completely. And there she went, running as fast as the wind up the hill through our land. I putt my handS in the air and felt such a strong connection with her, with nature, with life. It a beautiful memory that makes me nostalgic yet so happy! I celebrate memories like these.

Another thing that makes my heart burst is to remember how I was as a little kid. This is such a short story but it makes me so happy. I always had a style... and I used to love wearing pink. So I had this combo, it was a pink shirt with a pig on it, that pig had a sparkly nose too! And a bodycon pink skirt with a rifle at the end with little white wild flowers on it. I loved it! I swear I felt so happy wearing that! Until this day I love that outfit and I love that memory.

Another memory is the moment my dad came home from his trip to Japan, America or The Netherlands. He always brought something for us. And when I was sad I sat on his lap and he would play piano and this super fun song that goes like "Today I am so happy, so happy, so happy, today I am so happy Like I have never been before!...". Good memories.

Later after we moved I haven't had that much beautiful memories, but this one, I'll remember. we just moved to The Netherlands and we had a lot of contact with one of our half brothers. We used to go swimming a lot. I love him so much. He loved shopping with, he loved swimming with us, he loves going to the movie with us. We are like real brothers and sisters. I love him.
Other memories that I enjoy thinking back on are the moments I slept over at my other half-brothers home. Thanks to his girlfriend I got into crystals and more in-depth about spirituality. I love being there. It is so fairy tale like and everything just feels so good. I hate cities to be honest, but even tho they do live there, I love it and it just feels like home.

But nothing tops off a good hug with my mother. Especially when she just came back from France. She feels so warm, full of love. I love her so much. Thank you for everything. I remember the evening I was playing with barbies and it was way past bedtime and I knew, oh how I knew, I was afraid she would be so mad at me for staying up, but instead she walked upstairs, told me with the sweetest voice that it was really bedtime now and that even she was going to bed. Nothing much, but such a good memory.


I hope you can go down memory lane and find moments you truly enjoyed! Let me know down below!

THANK YOU!

Wish you a lovely day!

Lots of love,
Christel Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts