The Occasional Seasonal Article: Fall Stories

08:00:00

This blog is mainly about spirituality and life lessons... in my early days of blogging, I liked to add the occasional seasonal article. Halloween is right around the corner and even though I don't celebrate Halloween, I do love a good fall themed story.



Hiii Everyone, I am back! I know it has been a while. my planning ended up being a complete mess with my new job, my study, and the occasional photography sessions. But I am started to be back on track.

For this article, I wanted to share with you my favorite Fall themed books, series, and movies.

Fall is one of the most loved time of the years for bookworms like me. We love the leaves falling down the trees, the wind blowing outside while we stay in our warm homes filled with blankets, pillows, candles, books and a good cup of coco-coffee or thee by our sides.
When I think of fall I feel like it is time to lay a little low and not over analyzing my feelings. Rather I'd like to go back to my roots, do research on the feminity and look back at my year.


Let's start off with books! I am gonna mentions some books from a while ago because lately, I haven't had the time to really read.

The first book is Woman Who Run With The Wolves. Now this book, for me, is not an easy read. It is in English and talked about myths, stories and so much more concerning the Wild Woman Archetype. I am not very far, but I love it and it brings me back to my roots as a woman.

To keep going in the English book department, of course, I have to mention the Harry Potter series. I have wanted to buy the English version for so long, and as soon as I get my salary I will buy all the books!

Now Movies!

Of course the Harry Potter series! What I love the most in the movies are the mystic and the music!
 ... I thought I would know more movies but... uhm... I really don't know at this moment hih.

What movies do you like to watch during fall? Really in need of some inspiration haha :)

Okay, Series I do have some that I actually like!

-The Grimm. It is spooky, yet funny, gross too! Love it
-Sleepy Hollow!!
-On a more fun note, Lucifer.
-The Good Witch. These series are not creepy at all, it's just fun and entertaining.
-And For my anime lovers out there, I really liked Little Witch Academia!

I would love to hear your suggestions! Please Do Tell! :)

With lots of love,
Christel Joëlle



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts