connection

10:00:00






He was known as the most ferocious stallion of the region.
Every one daring to enter his field, he chased away.
With naked teeth he ran into you, threatening to destroy you if you had the guts to come any closer.
And every one who knew him, warned you for him.

There he was, standing all alone in a corner of his field.
I approached carefully, step by step.
I saw his left ear move towards my direction.
I stopped, waited.
His head turned a little bit and I could see that he was watching me with one eye.
Still standing still.
Neither of us moved.

I did one step forward.
His head turned.
Now it was him turning to my direction, still watching me closely.
I did not move.

And then he came walking towards me, slowly, at his guard.
I was standing at the other side of the fence, not doing anything but waiting.

He stopped in front of me
He bowed his head over the fence
His nose was right in front of my breast
I reached my hand out to him
And he laid his chin into it
His nose rubbed the inner side of my hand

I felt a connection, so intense, so intimate ….
…….. and we stood there, enjoying each others presence for a long long time


Esmeralda



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts