DESTINY

10:00:00







At a certain moment in your life, you realize that you have ended on a crossroad with the possibility to go in any direction you like ….. but that you have no idea where to go from that point on.
Most likely you are not that young anymore and you have several periods of life already behind you:
You grow up and have to deal with the first struggles in life: school, away from home for the day, homework, dentist, doctor, new friends and so called friends who are not so loyal to you as you had thought, happy birthdays and disappointments.
After having finished school, you have the feeling to be able to finally live your dream. You go to study something you have passion for or you find the work you have ever wanted to do since you were young.
You meet someone and start a family. You bring up your kids so they will become happy, stable human beings.
And in the meantime you have a job or a company to run.
And all those things consume all your energy and time .. until you realize that time runs through your fingers, that your children become adults, that your partner (and yourself) has changed, that you do not like your job the way you used to do or you have to sell your business.
Nothing is the same anymore.
And you are on the crossroad of your life, trying to find out which way you want to go from there on …..
At this moment I have landed on such a crossroad. The past is behind me, the future is empty. There is only the present where I have to decide what will be the next step forward … and honestly, I have no idea .. yet.
Deep down inside I do know what I need but not everything you desire can be realized by yourself. You have to act to make things come true.
So I decided to follow the stream of my life, grab the things that turn up on my way and see what it will bring me. It is a plunge into the unknown. I have no idea whether I am going to be happy or not, whether it will turn out to be the place to be for me, but I have to try and find out.
I am standing on a doorway to an unknown future hoping it will show me where to go from there on so I will finally arrive where I am meant to be.
It can be a challenge but it is also frightening. Nevertheless I hope, in the end,  it will bring me what I am hoping for.

Warm regards,
Esmeralda




You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts