Monthly Journal #6: Growing Up and Physical health...

08:00:00

Growing up, monthly costs and physical health is something that kept not only my brain but also my body feeling ... not like itself. I was tired all the time and when I did a blood test, It showed I was completely healthy... But what was then the cause of this exhaustion?


And we are back with another monthly journal. Hello November! Nice to see... I mean, feel you! Cold weather, storms and the occasional sunshine accompanied with the northern wind. Welcome back. But October was intense and you, dear November are about to be rough on me emotionally, I know it and I feel it. 


Growing up....
When you are young, you dream about making your own decisions, living in your own home, have a dream job, and living the happy adult life. While growing up I wish the exact opposite. I long for the moments where I could lay in the arms of my mother or father, feeling their warmth, listening to their heartbeats in the evening. Not having to worry about anything.
And I wonder, is it for us, adults, grown-ups able to keep that childish look at life? I believe we can, we just have to figure out how. Here on soon another article that is in collaboration with my mother.
The reason I say November is going to be tough for me is because my mom and sister are moving to France, 6 hours away from me... and I love my mother and I wish I could go with them but I just started feeling home in The Netherland, I got a job, I got friends... I got the rest of my family here...
But I know I will miss my mother and sister terribly...
Things are changing and even though I know I will not be able to turn back time, I know that this part of my life will bring me a lot more knowledge. I know it will not always be easy, but I know that I have internet and mobile phones, and so I can still be in touch with them.
I have said so often "I am not ready for this!" but last time I had this insight... maybe not being ready is the best way to learn. 


Physical Health ...
For two months straight I have been exhausted. I felt mentally and physically tired. First I thought that it was my body who was re-adjusting itself from the fatiguing moments I had at school. But two months later still feeling tired made me worried. I was planning on testing my blood for a long time but I was... scared? I neglected that idea for soooo long. Until my mother planned to test her blood and I decided that that was also the moment for me. The result where negative, my blood was clean. I was so confused... what could it be? I haven't worked, I had no job, I was fully trying to recover. Or so I thought. I came to the conclusion that not doing anything is not good. As humans, even if you are a loner like me, we need to be around other humans. Then there happens this exchange of energies, thoughts, unconsciously. And being with one person can for us, introverts, be very exhausting while going out on our own can be very inspiring and reenergizing. I noticed that working part-time got my energy higher. I noticed that eating healthy, doing cardio and yoga once a week, drinking a lot of water and meeting on the occasional my friends really get me going. And I notice even more that slowing down has brought me far.

So hey, here was a little update on why I have been missing in action. 
Know that whatever happens in your life, it always happens for you, not to you! 


Lots of love,
Christel Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts