A raw article... Process of creation

06:00:00

Okay... I am having this youtube music mix on, Weekend Relaxation... like... it's Tuesday... Whatever. Not the point of this article. You  We as bloggers only show you what we want you to read/see. And very often we censor ourselves. We write things down... delete it... start over again. 

Today's blog is an article that shows the exact opposite. 
This is what happens in my brain while writing for an article.

Damn this music is really chill.... 



Okay so let's talk about love, okay no forget I said that. I don't really have anything interesting to tell you. but like, people judge people who lost their virginity at an early age but why? It all depends on how the situation is... right?! 

What picture will I add to this article... oh hey another brainwave....
Would that bird still be there? No, what a shame... okay focus again... focus...

Okay, this leads to nothing interesting... I'll delete it all. But what will I write about then? My life? My art? 
Oh, my art that isn't a bad idea actually. I could tell people why I paint? Who inspired me? What they mean! Yes, that is an article idea. 

maybe I should make an article about

Trying to come up with ideas for an article, painting, youtube video isn't always easy... so often, like today, I have a writer's block. And there truly is, for me, no other way then just start writing... and I am on my own experiment of writing, uncensored what I think. Like right now. This is how I get my ideas when I don't know what to write. I just start randomly, and I'll come all of the sudden with an idea... because as I once heard in a movie, sometimes the bad ideas are the one's that turn out to be the best. 
*checking grammar... Oh I am so bad at this...* 


I love fall so much, with the yellow leaves falling from the tree, the burning red of some other trees...


I know this article is so random, but at least I could show you how a process of creating works for me. 
With all my love,
Christel Joëlle  

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts