Summer Holiday #3: Stay Home And Have Fun!

12:35:00

People often think that to have fun you need to go outside and explore the world and see friends and have fun at attraction park, carnival or try new things with good friends, but staying at home is mostly seen as something boring, I am going to show you that that is not true!

Most of my current holiday I spend working, but this makes me, even more, realize that being home is actually a lot of fun! I enjoy being at home. This is what I do to have an epic home time during the holiday!


  • Having a catwalk. Okay, this may sound odd but having to clutter out your wardrobe for summer is not always fun, so let's make it fun! Have a catwalk, alone or with your sister/friend. I do this alone because then I stay close to what my style is and with some upbeat tempo...
  • Playing like I am a superstar. I may maybe almost be 18 but that doesn't mean I can't be a child when I want to! Being a child is what keep us young! 
  • Learn something you always wanted to learn
  • Make fun videos, edit them for yourself, re-watch them and ...
  • invite some friend to do all the things above and make also a video and have a giggle looking at it.
  • Netflix and Chill... Can you relate? I can't but I know that some days it nice to have a YouTube/Netflix and chill.
  • Get artsy, and most people misunderstand me because they think you need to have the talent to get artsy, but you don't! I often draw something totally out of the norm and I like the process of doing.
  • Have a Spa day.


I don't really know what else, let me know what you like to do when you are at home but still want to have an awesome day! Comment below or let's get in touch via Twitter of Instagram! My Instagram changed, by the way, I decided to make an official one for my blog! Let's have a chat there!

❤️

Lots of Love
~Joëlle~

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts