Summer Holiday #1: Perfect Time To Try New Things!

07:00:00

I Love Summer Holidays! They are the best, although winter holidays are also the best... I think I like all holidays... Anyway... It is the perfect moment to do something other than school related, try new things, go on an adventure, So here are some activities to get started with!




For me, school is something that breaks down every piece of creativity you have, and that's why the moment summer break starts I don't know what to do... And it takes a while to get the inspiration back and I am going to tell you how, in the first place, you get your creativity back. 


  • Grocery shopping! This sound so boring but let me tell you that you are not only going to buy your groceries, NO you are going to look around, think creative, look at people. It's way more than only grocery shopping. Also, I love going grocery shopping with my mom, it's finally a moment to be with her after all that school work and hate on each other because let's be real... school makes us a very frustrating person.
  • Get out of your room/house. Go shopping, go to a (animal, attraction) park, have dinner with your friends or/and family. Or just go in town, sit on a bench and watch people. This will help get you creativity flowing too! 
Of course there a way more ways to get creative but I found that for me this works the best. Now here are some things I like to start/do during the holidays, maybe you'll get inspiration out of this! 

  • Get a (summer) job. I found three months ago a job and I love it so much! And I get to earn a little more during holiday season :)
  • Start a YouTube channel/Blog. Now I already have both but I want to upload more regularly so that's my goal!
  • Shopping, attraction park, or other activities outside of the house. But first my salary.
  • Start learning HTML more in detail. I think it pretty cool to know computer code and stuff like that... I am maybe sort of a geek. And Proud.
  • Have more photography and Photoshop skills.
  • Reading a book in the sun on the grass... instead of Netflix
  • Try something totally out of my comfort zone... What? I don't know yet, let me know what gets you out of your comfort zone! 
I would love to hear what you are planning for this summer break!
Lot's of love
~Joëlle~

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts