Monthly Update #4: Busy Month; End of school; Loosing my horse...

11:22:00

Hey everyone, nice to see you again! I think you probably noticed that I haven't really had time to put a lot of effort in my post lately and I am so sorry. It was a busy month and also a thrilling month...




First, How are you doing? Did you enjoy the air outside today? I did! mmm, Lovely, it rained last night and now the grass smells so good!
So I am over to next and final year of school and I am so happy! I was really nervous about this because my grades weren't really good and in my test week I really had to learn loads of stuff (because I am that kind of girl that procrastinate a lot....), that's why I didn't upload last week... oops sorry. But yeah, looking back at this year I can say I tried at least a lot and I am actually quite happy with the way I managed things through my anxiety attacks, and that makes me proud, proud that I did it, proud that after failing two years ago I made it and it took some time, but I finally will be done with school next year! We are getting there, slowly, but we are!

Besides school, I have a job, and they say I am... how do you call someone who actually is only needed when they call you? Comment below if you know! Well I am that person but I work way more than that, I am almost a part time worker there, and I enjoy it, but sometimes I am really tired... and then I don't work at my best... and that bugs me sometimes because I am not entirely focused but I really love my job more than anything! Anyway, my job also takes time from my day and that's also a reason I didn't really get any inspiration for any blog post... If you want me to write about anything tell me! Every Idea Is Welcome!


You know I have a horse, right? No? oh well, I did... Last month she needed to go away to a place where they would give her more space and affection... I miss her... I really had to put this on my blog because she was my best friend, and even though we never really did a lot the last 3 years in Holland I still see me on her in France racing up the hill and it felt like we were flying, I felt so alive at that moment, we were one! God, I miss those moments...

Now for my blog, I think I am going to try and upload every week again, and then gradually upgrade that to 3 times a week because... HOLIDAY HAS ARRIVED! And besides my work I have plenty of time!

Lots of love,
~Joëlle~

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts