New Video And A Little Blog Update!

07:00:00

Oh hey, didn't we see each other last week Sunday? Well yes, but because summer holidays started I have way more time in hand to focus on my blog and put more effort and thought into it. And I am happy to announce that there will be more post and video on my blog and YouTube channel!


I plan on uploading every week on my YouTube channel, Tuesday at 2 pm EET and 7am EST! Here is the one I put up yesterday! Personally, I love this one, and I was dying to add this to my channel. I Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


So I was reading other blogs this morning, something I didn't have the time for during school and all of the sudden an explosion of ideas rushes through my mind and I write them all down, very smart! Writing ideas down is always a good idea. So as I was analyzing all these ideas and another idea came into my head, and that was to start a challenge with myself. One Month, Two Themes/Topics. The idea behind this is quite simple, I am going to choose a theme, and only write about that for two weeks, after that two week I or you guys pick a theme for the next two weeks and so on until or even during school. And I got so excited by the idea that I wanted to start this week! So The theme I took for these two weeks is Holiday. Obviously! The start of  holidays always thrills me, but also at a moment I start to feel bored and that's why I choose this theme. 

Another update on the blog is that I am going to upload 3 times a week, on Tuesday a video, on Thursday and Sunday an article on my blog surrounding the topic I choose. Oh, I am so back in the game and so excited!!!

Let me know what theme you want me to talk about for the next two weeks!


Lots of love
~Joëlle~ 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts