Let the tears roll over your face darling, it's okay.

08:00:00


I told my mom that the only thing I wanted to have was a friend who understood me, someone I could call and the same evening go to a coffeehouse and go to a theater and just enjoy the simple little things. Then my mom said she was searching for that one person too, but she figured out it would probably never (or at least not soon) come so she decided to be happy with herself and the horses and the dog.

I wonder how you can live without any friend although this is what I am doing for over two years now and I survived. I still don't have a friend. I wonder if I will ever find that one friend that would really understand me, but I guess not.

I still believe in the human race only not as much as I used to. I've been let down, I've been hurt, I've been bullied and every time I think that this one could be the friend I was hoping for, they let me down, they let me fall and forget me like I was just another piece of the puzzle that didn't belong there.

So some days I feel really bad and I cry and every time it happens, I look at the clouds and remember myself I have my lovely girl Valentine, even if she is just a horse (this is what most people think, I guess) But to me she is more, I can tell her everything without her judging me or letting me down. She is like my mirror, when I am not myself she sees it and make me realize it. Not do I only remember I have her but also that it's okay to cry. Crying is not a sign of failure, it shows that you have been strong and maybe just a little too long. It will get better, because if life is not all right now, it's not the end of your life! And there are so many thing going to happen that you would not want to miss.
Let the energy flow and just cry, accept your feeling, don't run for it.Just breathe good, fresh air in and bad, old air out.

Get it together Girl! You Are Amazing.
What are your tips for when you are feeling down?
Lots Of Love
X-Joëlle

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts