Clothes/Styles I Love But Never Wear

08:00:00

I think everybody has something in there closet they actually never wear, I know I have a lot of that... I either don't know how to style it, or I know how to style it but are to insecure of doing it. I am not really insecure of my body anymore and this makes me really happy but there are just some things that I don't dare to wear... does that sounds weird?

Always when I go to school and I wear something slightly different from usual I feel so insecure and my mind goes crazy with thoughts that probably no one is thinking. But I have to admit that once I did it, and I want to do it again I feel less that way, it is really a big step but it boost definitely my self confidence. But let me show you some clothes I am afraid to wear to school.


skirt and cropped top from Forever21
Let me explain why this is a look I love but won't wear to school...

The skirt is kind of formal (even if I really love that) and the top is cropped, it looks really feminine and I definitely love it, but to sit in this skirt feels really weird (probably just because the split makes it kinda short) and the top is something with a strapless bra or no bra... and I feel really uncomfortable like that ...

Do you think I should wear this to school?






Skater skirt and peplum top Forever 21



You must be thinking “what's wrong with this?” ... Well nothing to be honest but as you all know now I've lived in France and the rules where very strict at my school, skirt needed to be over the knees... and in the Netherlands everyone dares to wear mini skirt, even to school and on there bike... The first time I saw it I was like "Damn Girl that so short, how?" And my friend where like "that's not short that just normal"...

Well maybe it's just me but I won't wear that easy a skirt to school and even on a bike... it makes me feel totally weird...
 
 
 
 
 
 

stretch jeans high waisted H&M; cropeed top Forever 21


Here is nothing wrong with but if I wouldn't have the flannel shirt on the waist you would see my underwear... these pants are not see through but you see the ... underwear strips... don't know if that makes any sense to you but anyway. And again, the top is cropped and I feel very uncomfortable with it...
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
What are you afraid of to wear?
Lots of Love
x- Joëlle



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts