Get Healthy Hair

08:13:00

Bob hair was my to-go, Always! But the last two years I didn't really sick to it, I've had long hair, and the first year it was horrible, it was in a bad condition with spit ends and I really just wanted my hair to be healthy and long. So here are a view tips and trick on how I got my hair healthy, soft and shinny.
Don't wash your hair every day, this will get al the natural nutrition out of your hair and it will get gracy.
 
Use the right shampoo. I Always just used home marque shampoo and that just didn't word anymore, I would suggest the Yves Rocher Nutri-Repair Treatment Shampoo. It helped my hair so good! And my hair is less gracy.
 
Let it air-dry
 
Don't use heat only if you use a good heat protector
 
Don't brush your hair when it's wet
 
And if you want to, brush from the point to the roots.
 
 
I hope this helped you
How do you keep your hair healthy?
x- Joëlle

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts