3 Steps To A Perfect Face Skin Care!

06:52:00

Every time I read a post on how to cleanse your face 'the right way' I feel a little disappointed in the post, there is so much more than just making sure your face is cleansed. I'll tell you exactly the 3 steps you need to do to make sure you face is in perfect condition!

I feel like ever beauty blogger should now the 3 steps I am going to tell you, especially when you are giving advice to your friends! When they only mention you should cleanse your face, they're right, but not entirely because there is so much more you need to do to keep your skin healthy. I made a post on my Skin Care Ritual (have a look ;) ) and as you can tell it is a very minimal skin care ritual. It doesn't need to be big, with all sort of oils, no, sometimes, less is more. So let me tell you what you actually need to do to have a healthy skin!

The first step and this is also the step that I see everyone mentioning: Cleansing.
Before you start cleansing, by the way, you need to make sure that most of you makeup is removed, otherwise this will not have any effect on your skin what so ever. After having removed the makeup you can start by cleansing your face. A cleanser is supposed to clean you face in a deeper way, to make sure that no dirt, left-overs of your makeup and other bacteria's stays in your face. Rinse you face very well, you want nothing of the product left-overs on your skin, this will only destroy your face.
I would suggest taking a cleanser that is soap free, I know the one I use is soap free. The reason I recommend this is because a soap cleanser dries your skin out and doesn't give your skin a nutritious feeling.

The second step is one a lot of people forget I noticed. The Toner.
Toning you face is actually the most important thing of you entire cleansing ritual. The toner repair the damage that your cleanser made to you skin. It makes it feel hydrated and fresh. You do not want to forget that some cleansers contain soap, this dries your skin out, the cleansers who doesn't have soap still lowers a little your skin pH,some skin types repair the damage easier but some skin sorts don't and this can leave you with a very dry, irritated feeling. So you absolutely want to re-balance the pH of your skin with a Toner.

Third step: moisturizing.
This one is the finishing touch. Making sure that you skin is protected, hydrated and nourished will give you that extra fresh feeling. I highly recommend still doing this so that you get less dirt in your face and your face will stay in a better condition for a longer amount of time.

disclaimer: These are the basic steps, steps that I hear most people forget, I am not saying everybody is forgetting to mention these steps! This, on the other hand might not work for some people because they have a specific acne problem. I have a friend who follows all these steps but still need extra product from her dermatologist.

So, how do you keep your acne away?
Lots of love
~Joëlle~

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts